More than a job
If you work in the health and disability sectors, it’s probably true that you are working in an area that you are passionate about.
We get it. Talk to our experienced recruiters who have worked in the sector, like you, and are interested in understanding what you are looking for in your next career move.
We invest in meeting you face to face
Worthwhile requires and conducts validation and verification of your skills and your ID so you can join our permanent talent pool of skilled community, disability and health people. What you need to bring/send:
- Contact details for two referees
- Drivers’ license and passport
- Identification e.g. Bank card or Medicare Card
- First Aid Certificate (if you have one)
- Working With Children’s Check (WWCC) for employees ( not volunteer)
- NDIS Commission; New Worker Orientation Module: “Quality, Safety and You” Certificate (if you have one)
- Relevant Qualifications and Certificates
- Any Visa Documentation if appropriate
Note: Police Checks and/or Pre-employment Medicals and testing is often a part of the recruitment process. We will advise if any of these are required at time of interview.
Communication and sophisticated technology
Worthwhile Recruiting uses sophisticated permanent recruitment process software allowing us to track your application and all communication. We realise it can be a stressful process, and pride ourselves on personalised communication regarding the progress of your application.
Our interest doesn’t stop when you are placed. We keep in touch and want to follow your career – our aim is to place candidates who will be proud to recommend us as recruiters based on their own personal experience.