We understand what you do
Worthwhile Recruitment Consultants have worked in Community, Professional, Clinical Health and Disability Industries for over 10 years.
It means that we know what you do and our focus is on ensuring that you obtain temp or fixed term assignments with organisations who share your values and who care about your safety.
Supporting your study and work goals
We get it. Studying for your Graduate or Post Graduate Qualifications and obtaining a steady stream of casual work that fits your ever-changing class schedules is challenging. Through continuous communication and feedback about your performance, we work with you long term to get industry experience that fits with your schedule and gives real world experience that can help you get your first full-time role.
Enabling your success
Worthwhile employs you when you undertake your casual assignments, ensuring that you receive your entitlements and whilst you may not care about it now, the all-important superannuation contributions we pay you help to secure your future financial security. We will even work with you to go temp to perm if it’s right for you.
We invest in meeting you face to face
Worthwhile requires and conducts validation and verification of your skills and your ID so you can join our temp database of skilled community, disability and health people. What you need to bring/send:
· Contact details for two referees
· Drivers’ license and passport
· Identification e.g. Bank card or Medicare Card
· First Aid Certificate ( if you have one)
· Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) for employees (not volunteer)
· NDIS Commission; New Worker Orientation Module: “Quality, Safety and You” Certificate (if you have one)
· Relevant Qualifications and Certificates
Online timesheets, approval and reporting technology
We make it easy for you to record your hours. Online timesheets, approval and reporting technology is all a part the process.
Our Employee portal allows you to track your temp hours online, ensuring quick employer approval and accurate payment to you weekly.
Our hourly rates include:
· A minimum on hire period of two to four hours
· Wage Rate
· Casual Loading
· We pay your Super and Tax
· We pay weekly, and
· Payslips are available in the employee portal and can be forwarded to your preferred email address
Are you skilled in one of these areas?
Worthwhile recruits a wide range of skilled temporary staff including:
· Support workers
· Child care workers
· Speech Therapists
· Occupational Therapists
· Behavioural Therapists up to BCBA Accreditation
· Special Education Teachers
· Health Administrators
· Health Coordinators
· Nannies (childcare)