Join a long standing Australian owned and operated company !
Our client has been part of the Australian fabric of industry for over 50 years.
They manufacture and service industrial cranes and hoisting equipment for a varied range of industries across Victoria
They are looking to attract an experienced and highly motivated “A Grade” Licensed Electrician from a Service and maintenance back ground.
Reporting to the service manager, you are responsible for adhering to safety procedures, carrying out regular servicing and breakdowns, both independently and as part of the team to their clients.
With the office in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, candidates mainly service metropolitan area but flexibility is required to work away 1-2 days every couple of months in regional Victoria.
It is imperative you have a previous history of completing relevant paperwork and communicating any issues.
To be considered for this role you would need;
- Experience in the Service and Maintenance of Cranes or similar
- Good mechanical aptitude and be able to work at heights.
- The ability to work independently and / or part of a small team
- A strong focus on safety
- A good command of written and spoken English is required
- The ability to converse effectively with customers and provide written reports
- Good computer skills
- The ability to read from drawings.
- Flexibility for OT as required and may include weekends.
- To participate in a roster for after hours call outs.
It is imperative that you have the following ;
- Electrical Licence
- A Class Driver Licence – Manual license
- OH & S White Card
- EWP licence
Other desirable certificates would be, but not Essential
- Working at Heights
- High risk Lic
The benefits to you are
- Permanent Position with a solid company
- Great variety of work at good locations
- Excellent EBA rates $43.12 per hour , superannuation
- Call out penalties and allowances
- Fully maintained service vehicle
- raining Opportunities
- Full uniform provided
Our client has a strong commitment to training and occupational health and safety and is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information please apply to the link below.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered