We are looking for Restaurant Managers and shift team leaders who have a passion for food and beverage, a genuine ability to connect with guests and staff alike, and brings the core value of ‘TEAM’ to the restaurant. A natural leader, you are responsible for maintaining the highest levels of hospitality while leading service on the floor.
- Supervise day-to-day activities and assist in the food and beverage outlets
- Create innovative programs and promotions that drive revenue through increased guest patronage
- Aid in all financial budgeting operations to maximize profitability
- Lead the Restaurant Team to deliver exceptional guest service on every occasion, demonstrating a ‘Guest obsession’.
- Review business results regularly and communicate to your team, with clear action plans implemented to achieve improvement.
- Lead community-minded initiatives in your local area, to improve visibility and build brand loyalty.
- Create a culture that emphasises growth, trust and accountability.
- Engage with and promote continuous improvement and business change.
- Take ownership of own development and drives growth opportunities.
- At least 3-4 years’ of full-service restaurant management
- Flexibility in working hours and a willingness to cover shifts as needed
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work