Our client is a dynamic consulting engineering business with blue-chip clients.
Based in North Rocks they service the Food, Pharma and Beverage industries.
They are looking for a motivated and effective Project engineer to carry out site based engineering and coordination of work as required at Clients Sites
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be passionate about achieving outcomes for the client and is a practical, independent self-starter who has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a Project Engineer you will support the execution of major capital projects and procurement activities to deliver on stakeholder expectations and business plans.
Ideally, you will bring to the team a collaborative approach to deliver results whilst applying your technical expertise and Project Management experience to deliver engineering solutions and systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following,
- Preparation of Scope of Works document for Quotation purposes.
- Proficient use of Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor and/ or Factory Design Suite software to prepare detailed design drawings as necessary for component manufacture
- Be able to provide detailed layouts for Site approval prior to the works commencing.
- Experience coordinating with Contractors and Site for planned installation works.
- Strong time management and organizational capabilities necessary to meet position demands of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, Multi -task and have the capacity to plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Completed a four-year Mechanical Engineering Degree to qualify as a Professional Engineer;
- First Aid Certificate.
- Class C NSW/ QLD Drivers Licence.
Experience/Skill Level Required
- Minimum of 5-7 years post graduate experience with project engineering and design experience.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage Industry is required in particular experience with packaging and processing equipment.
- Computer skills – able to use Autodesk Autocad, Inventor and Factory Design Suite software and MS Office based computer programs such as Word and Excel etc.
- Mathematical skills to enable duties to be performed.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the principles of the systems and equipment to undertake duties.
- Strong knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, relevant for project engineering coordination and practice. Aptitude & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Awareness of and ability to work in accordance with WHS policies and procedures.
- Committed towards undertaking duties efficiently with attention to detail.
- Excellent coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Knowledge of current Workplace Health, Safety and Environment regulations and their application would be advantageous.
On offer is an attractive Salary of $90-110K + Super + (laptop / phone ) dep on exp
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to
and to facilitate evaluation, please ensure a cover letter is included.