About the client:
Founded in 1976, our client is one of the industry leaders in duck production across Australia and New Zealand. They are a brand that has been built on quality, value, service, innovation and trust.
About the role:
Due to growth and increasing customer demand, they are looking for motivated and hard-working Production Workers to help the team in their South Windsor Processing Factory.
This casual role is an immediate start and is working Mondays – Fridays, day and night shifts are available, and require flexible workers who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty.
This role is not for faint of heart as it entails the complete cleaning of the bird’s insides across 3 different sections of the production line but the enviroment is meticulously clean with lots of running water.
- Day: 6:00am – 2:00pm, $27.59ph + Super
- Night: 7:00pm – 3:30am, $30.90ph + Super
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling and cleaning of ducks (raw products)
- Packing to precision with speed
- Lift boxes up to 15kg in weight
- Any other similar tasks requested by the production manager
What we need from you is the ability to:
- Forlift licence is advantageous but not essential
- Be able to work well in a team and unsupervised
- Reliability – we need people who can work every day up to 9.5hrs
- Be prepared to be flexible around tasks such as cleaning and handling poultry products
- Adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits to you are:
- Immediate start guaranteed
- Great hours, great pay
- Fulltime on-going, Monday-Friday
- Start early be home for the kids!
Due to the client’s strict bio-security constraints, we cannot consider applicants with the following:
- Have birds or pigs of any variety at their place of residence or are in regular contact with any type of birds or pigs;
- Are in regular contact with persons who are in regular contact with any type of birds or pigs
If you think that this role is for you and enjoys variety and flexibility, we want to hear from you!
All candidates must be able to supply work referees, must be fully vaccinated and can provide a copy of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Apply today and we will contact you for phone-based interviews, please ensure you answer your phone, so you don’t miss out!