We are currently looking for highly motivated dockhands to join a market leader in road transport in Warrick Farm.
These teams are growing rapidly, so do not miss out on this opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Sorting out freight and processing
- General warehouse duties
- Strapping and gating company vehicles
To be successful for this job, we must meet the below requirements:
- Previous pick packing and freight sorting experience in the transport industry
- Attention to detail
- Team Player attitude
- Available Monday to Friday Afternoon Hours 4:30pm-9pm maybe later
- Available to start ASAP
- No physical restrictions- must be able to carry 15 kgs repetitively
- A Drivers licence
- FULL WORKING RIGHTS – You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Double VAccinated
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing Hours
- Opportunity to work with an Australian Company
- Temp to Perm assignments for the right candidates
- Above award pay rates $30.86 per hour + Super
- Great Team and working environments
Please do not apply if you are an international applicant or on restricted working hours ie. student visa.