Our client is based in Glendenning and is an essential food Distribution centre offering an on going picking and packing of food products.
What experience you need:
- Previous experience working in picking and packing
- experience in food distribution outlets or similar
- Dedicated, reliable and self motivated
- RF scanning essential
What we need from you is the ability to
- Be able to work well in a team and unsupervised
- Be prepared to be flexible around tasks as demands change
- Adapt and work in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Packing to precision with speed
- Replenishing stock
- General warehouse duties
- Forklift Licence would be an advantage
The shifts on offer is daily shifts Monday to Friday. 7.00-3.30pm + OT as required
Candidates shoudl maintain Flexibility around early 6.00am starts as required
Casual Hourly rate $27.93 + Super – Immediate Start
All candidates must be able to supply work referees
- Applicants at this time must hbe fully vaccinated
- Maintain flexibility for OT and weekend work may be required.
Apply today and we will contact you for interviews