Part time HR administrator role available Immediately in Frenchs Forest for Large NFP in the community services and disability sector.
The role will be 15-20 per week for 3 months starting immediately
The hours will fluctuate according to need so some weeks may be 15 hours and other weeks may be 20 so flexibility is vital to support this busy HR manager.
Ideally the day would be 5 hours with working days Mon, Tue, Wed and maybe Thurs as required.
Hours can be flexible (for Mums dropping off kids). This will be an office based role (not work from home).
it is mandatory that you have the ability to maintain Confidentiality – we cannot concede on this point
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Organising the onboarding of new employees – orientation calendar, organising IT equipment and profile set up, workstation set up, welcome pack etc.
- Employee file maintenance in HRIS (EnableHR) – updating training records and documentation follow up (EG police checks, WWCC)
- Assisting with compliance for NDIS Worker Screening
- Refresh and maintain employee handbook
- Support recruitment activities – organise interviews, respond to unsuccessful applicants/candidates
- Support internal staff processes such as parking roster, staff meetings
- Support student onboarding processes
- Support with the development and preparation of HR process manuals
Ideally you will have demonstrated experience in a similar HR focused role, EnableHR experience would be a bonus (but not essential). A strong and proactive problem solverwho is process driven and highly organised
it is essential you have Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a team player and relationship builder with enthusiasm to learn and support the promotion of a positive team culture
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality with employee information and highly sensitive matters
Hourly rate (inclusive of casual loading) will be $37.50
if this sounds like you apply today