Our client is a NFP located in Frenchs Forest and is looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and good organisational skills to support the team’s success in delivering the outcomes to NDIS participants.
Working as part of Operations team, the Customer support officer will provide open communication and customer service in order to deliver supports to NDIS participants in a respectful and professional manner, ensuring customers receive the highest level of service.
This will include, however not be limited to:
- New customer / suppliers Profiles are created
- Changes or cancellations in customer services are coordinated promptly by liaising with service providers
- Answering calls, directing incoming calls, taking detailed messages and delivering to staff in a timely manner.
- Communicating with service providers, staff and clients continually building ongoing relationships whilst maintaining accurate records
You are organised, can cope with multi-tasking and understand the challenges of working in an organisation where people are the focus of everything they do.
you would have worked in the Aged Care or Disability sector and Candidates with call centre/ customer service background would be advantageous as we want people who understand the importance of the customer journey and needs.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Experience in community services.
- Exceptional verbal, phone and written communication skills with a well presented, cheerful and positive disposition.
- Advanced problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Moderate ability in word processing and computer applications.
- Excellent time management skills responding to service requests, client & employee enquiries.
If you enjoy being the first point of contact to clients then apply today ! On offer is an attractive salary of $65K + NFP Tax Free packaging + super