Our client is specialist early intervention provider who is looking for an energetic and friendly person to be the front face to the organisation.
It is imperative that you are a committed professional with a strong background in Inbound sales, service scheduling and/or previous temp recruitment in who enjoys variety in their role.
Reporting to Managing Director and working with the wider team, your focus is managing in bound enquiries to conversion and along with scheduling of service delivery.
New sales enquiries and schedule changes come in daily, No two days are the same, and this role will involve direct client relationship building with families, so the successful applicant needs to be a highly organised person with a self-driven personality and a mature approach in order to manage the many tasks and compliance around competing priorities.
You will be a problem solver with a highly communicative and collaborative approach who will work closely with the recruitment team to ensure the right level resources and the skills are available to meet client’s needs.
Work closely with clinical team to ensure team members selected for services are a great fit for the client’s personality and needs.
- First point of contact for prospective clients
- Setting up of Initial consults
- Compliance admin around on-boarding a client
- Scheduling & Co-ordinate the roster for approx 40 staff,
- Database management
- Weekly sales reporting
- Liaison with key staff in preparation of family visits / meet and greets
- Assisting with training enquiries and administration
- CRM Management
Does this describe YOU?
- Firm but friendly, and willing to take ownership of the database
- Advanced computer skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent data entry speed and accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and manage work flow
- Great work ethic involving a mixture of accuracy, efficiency, initiative and enthusiasm
- Customer service focus with a positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
This role is a highly personalised role and requires a highly organised person who is able to be the central hub supporting our team and the families we service
Salary $70K- $75K dep on exp + Super
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please Contact Christina Campbell on 94114618·